Built-in car security systems may not have you fully covered when it comes to passenger and driver safety. KENT CamEye is a one-of-a-kind dual car security system that allows you to have a recorded log of both the interior and exterior of your car. Travelling can never be made too safe. With the onset of traffic increase, every inch of the streets is filled with an increase in the number of vehicles. This automatically gives rise to potential danger and consumers are looking for a means to minimize those odds.
The need to secure oneself arises the moment one purchases a new car and KENT CamEye has been devised to do just that. In-car security would include a means to track your car via GPS, record the events that occur while your car in motion or when it is parked in public. KENT, known for their outstanding RO systems have come up with ‘CamEye’ an in-car security system that allows you to track and record the whereabouts of your car. It aspires to be a one-stop solution for all vehicle owners and has a variety of built-in features which can be of great use.
The KENT CamEye GPS and Security Cam Features
The CamEye GPS and Dash Cam is the first-ever vehicle GPS and security system designed in India. It comes with a dual dash cam system that is there to record everything that occurs both inside and outside the car. The amazing bi is that it also facilitates Live Video streaming of both the camera views from virtually anywhere in the world. Its other primary feature includes a GPS tracking system that allows you to keep track of the whereabouts of the car while also playing back its previous route traveled. The specifications of the CamEye Dash Cam Cum GPS tracker design was made keeping in mind the needs of the Indian Consumer ship.
KENT CamEye features:
- Live Video Streaming With 2 Way calling: The CamEye is built with a dual dash camera that is programmed to stream videos whenever the car is moving or when it is parked. It also has a system to initiate 2-way calls with the occupants of the car through a mic and speaker. The CamEye records time-lapse video’s when the car is in motion.
- Cloud Audio-Video Recording: With a staggering 90 days storage facility, you can record from both views of the Dash Cam, when the car is in motion. You can easily upload the recordings on real-time basis to your cloud account via 4G connection.
- GPS and Route Playback: Having trouble remembering the route you took? With CamEye you can track the movement of your car live using the built-in GPS. You can also easily keep track of past routes taken by simply playing back the route previously taken by your car.
- Smart AI based Alerts: With the CamEye smart alert system, you will be notified immediately whenever you are overs-speeding, leaving the AC on in a parked car or even when an unknown driver has taken the wheel. With advanced facial recognition technology powered by an on-board AI you can always stay notified of who’s behind the wheel. It keeps track of the face of the passengers in the vehicle and records it in its database.
- Built-in memory and long running battery: In case of a loss in internet connectivity, no need to worry as the CamEye has built-in memory back up and a battery life that lasts up to 24 hours.
- DIY Installation: The device powers itself through the 12 V power socket which is non-OBD. It is so easy to install a CamEye in your car that you can conveniently do it yourself.
KENT CamEye Installation:
KENT’s design of the dual dash cam and GPS security system involves a few easy steps in the installation. Firstly, you will need to the KENT CamEye app which is especially dedicated for the use of the device. The app is available for free download on both Android and iOS. Once installed, all you need to do is scan the QR code which will show on the app window on your smartphone and then the device will be linked and can be controlled from your smartphone itself.
Now you will need to physically install the device which will involve mounting the cam on the back of your rear-view mirror. This can be easily done as KENT provides you with a suction mount that can easily stick to that the back of the mirror. You need not worry about the interior of the driver seat looking messy either because you are also provided cable clips with the device to keep the wires in order. This functionality keeps the cam look quite neat, efficient and adjustable. The next step would be to power the device with a Micro-USB cable which will plug the device into the 12V power socket of your car. You are also given a car power charger along with the device if there is no port.
The CamEye Usage:
The CamEye advantage is that it combines both GPS and the Dashcam along with amazing connectivity features. The device is sturdy to hold and easy to use. A normal DashCam would involve a front-facing camera but the CamEye gives you both a front-facing and rear-facing camera view. You can record and view the interior of the car as well as the rear of the car. Both views can easily be accessed through the app. The camera footage is in color and allows you to conveniently view the faces of the passengers as well as the licence plate of the car in front of you. The device also gives amazing visibility at night, thanks to its built-in light sensors which are compatible with infra-red.
Now, coming to the GPS, the device is connected to the car through the power socket and is even compatible with older car versions without OBD-II ports. You can keep a track of the whereabouts of the car through its GPS using your smartphone. It also keeps a track of when your car had started when it was in motion and the time duration of when it was parked.
Read Full Article Here – KENT CamEye: Car GPS Tracker & Security Device